Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NICK FURY IS SAMUEL L. JACKSON

ITEM! You can all relax about this story in yesterday’s L.A. Times, Frantic Ones. Yours Truly just got off the phone with Samuel “Oh I’m Sorry Did I Break Your Concentration” Jackson and everything’s going to be fine, fine, fine. Not to blow his cover, but you Marvelites deserve to know that Sam will absolutely end up playing S.H.I.E.L.D. head honcho Nick Fury in Iron Man 2 and The Avengers movie if Jon “Fan Fave” Favreau and your Uncle Stanley have anything to say about it. Sammy and his agent are just playing a little hardball right now with Marvel Studios Chairman David Maisel, that’s all. Would you expect anything less from Sam the Man? Relax. This is just how things are done here in Tinsel-Town. I do the same thing myself whenever it’s time to negotiate the fee for my next cameo role, or as I like to call them, “Joanie’s next Benz.” ‘Nuff Said! 

Excelsior!
Smiley

1 comment:

the famous stan lee said...

Can't wait for to see "The Avengers" movie in big screen this year.