Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE INCREDIBLE HULK - THE LOST OUTTAKES

ITEM! Only two days to go, heroes! Two days until ol’ Greenskin smashes his way to a theatre near you! Can’t wait that long? Well your Uncle Stanley is here to help. Louis Letterier sent me over some of the in-the-works video extras for the eventual DVD release so I could get “prepared” (i.e. have my malfunctioning memory messaged) for taping my interviews. Included in the extras are some hilarious outtakes and on-camera hijinks that I’ve decided to preview for you here... via the magic of Stan’s famous patent-pending peerlessly penned dialog balloons! Just a little assist from Irving Forbush and voila! What costs readers of fine upscale humor mags like Mad Magazine a whopping $4.99... you Marvelites get for free! Enjoy!





Excelsior!
Smiley

No comments: