Monday, April 14, 2008

HE FLIES AND FLIES WITH REPULSOR RAYS

ITEM! Earnest Irving Forbush informs me that over two titanic timely minutes of the impending Iron Man Movie are now up on something called the You-Toobs. After watching the clip, the only thing that could make me more excited would’ve been if they’da used my calamitous cameo footage instead. It’s all about building boffo box-office, right pilgrims? What better way to tempt and tantalize the wide-eyed and hard-died movie-going public than to feature the ever-sensational Smilin’ One? Still, I guess Rowdy Robert Downey Jr. is a sterling second choice. Heck at this point they’ve previewed about half of the movie anyway. Jon “Mister Fablous” Favreau probably wants to save my Academy Award-winning performance for the actual premiere. I realize that there's no Academy Award for cameos, but there should be, Tiger! Your Uncle Stanley would be a shoe-in for it this year! Until then, enjoy this capricious clip!



Excelsior!
Smiley

No comments: