Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TONY STARK'S ARMOR MAY NOT BE 18-KARAT GOLD, BUT HIS CELL PHONE SURE IS!

ITEM! Wow, wow and wow! I just wet my thesaurus. Fortunately, I keep my thesauri numbered for just such an occasion. Irving Forbush just called me on the soon-to-be-spending-the-next-5,000-years-in-a-landfill Spider-Phone to hip me to LG’s shiny new 18-karat gold-plated Iron Man Cell Phone! Apparently these babies are not being sold in stores, so I may have to call in a favor or two to get my mobile mits on one. Dammit, I bet Avi Arad already has one of these! I know... I’ll call Robert Downey Jr. and have him use his swingin’ star power to finesse his Uncle Stanley a pro-bono promo phone.

For those without Hollywood connections or Milbourne Drysdale as your banker, you can win one of these fabulous non-ferrous Iron Man phones right here at www.insidethesuit.com!

Excelsior!
Smiley

No comments: